ZIPPY DOO DAH DAY
Photo by Shanna Hullender Photography


"Adopting one child won't change the world; but for that child, the world will change."




Sunday, April 25, 2010

Little Miss Zippydeedoodah



















I really regret not having my kids photos made professionally as soon as we got them.


I realized a couple of weeks ago that I didn't have any photos of Zippy just by herself. When our awesome photographer, Lacey D. Cummings of Lacey D. Photography, did our photos at Christmas, she did some individual shots of each of the kids. However, those are the only professional photos I have had made of Zippy. The boys actually had two pretty good school photos made this year along with sports photos. So when Lacey ran a special, I was quick to jump on board and book a session for little Miss Zippy.


She especially has grown up so much since she came to live with us. Plus we don't have any photos of them before they were placed with us. Looking back, I'm like "What was I thinking?" Why did I have photos made sooner. But in reality, it was all a whirlwind and I guess I was truly doing the best I could do at the time.

I had a couple more outfits for photos but we didn't get to those. It was such a cold, cold morning and the ground was so wet. Zippy was cold and tired. I bribed with McDonalds and that bought a few more smiles but for the most part she was finished. Anyway, here are a few photos of Zipporah, aka Zippy and/or The Polka Dot Princess. We had family photos yesterday so those will follow in the next week or so.

1 comment:

  1. Shana, Miss Zippy is GORGEOUS!!!! I love these photos!! What a lucky mama you are to have this dolly to dress up! I see lots of tea parties in your future. Wish our girlies could have tea parties together.
    I am so glad you are back to blogging. I have missed your blog.

    ReplyDelete