ZIPPY DOO DAH DAY
Photo by Shanna Hullender Photography


"Adopting one child won't change the world; but for that child, the world will change."




Sunday, May 23, 2010

Oh, My Goodness!

Goodness, the month of May has been busy!!!!
It is almost over and then the real party starts!
E-L-E-V-E-N (11) weeks of Summer vacation!
Oh me, oh my!
I'm stressed.
Very stressed.
Can I handle it?
Will I ever again be caught up on my laundry (for the record, usually I am completely caught up except the clothes we are wearing on our backs at least once a week)?
Is it possible to stick to a routine during the summer months? No routine = CHAOS around here.
Now I will have three meals a day to prepare!!!
Breathe. Breathe. Breathe.
What am I in for?

1 comment:

  1. Actually, summer stresses me out, too. That is, until I'm happily in it. I am off in the summers, and I like projects. So I create some for myself, and I make a list of what I can do w/Ella when we HAVE to get out of the house. I also do one chore per day. Having a plan makes me feel better---and you know me and my analness. :)

    ReplyDelete